With a flourishing economy and pretty good career and employment prospects, United States has claimed the niche as a top-notch study destination for international students. Besides its lucrative job opportunities, this world-class destination is also widely known for high-rise building and top-ranked universities, institutions and colleges that offer standard education in diverse streams. Are you one amongst many who is pondering on to undertake your higher studies in renowned colleges of USA? If yes, make sure to gain detailed cognizance on its student visa options by approaching the professional consultants of Opulentus to discover your career passion at the earliest.
USA student visa:
This vibrant cultured nation has around 4,000 public and private institutions that proffer internationally recognized degrees in various popular courses such as information technology, business management, law, nursing, medicine and engineering. Every year around 800,000 overseas students enroll themselves in the higher education programs of the country.
Top reasons why most international students prefer to study in USA:
- Flexibility of course choice
- Teaching methodologies that are being followed by the trained faculty of its institutions help in surging the professional skills and abilities of a student.
- As per most widely spoken language in this modern destination is English, it has become an ideal destination to improve language skills
- Financial assistance in the form of scholarships
- Can come across an opportunity to work while studying for upto 20 hours in a week
- Ability to withstand the complex situations
In general there are three visa options for a foreign student who desires to study in USA. There are F1, M1 and J1 visa.
F-1 visa is mainly applicable for students who would to enjoy the full-time student status of the country. Moreover individuals moving to their dream destination with this special visa option will have an opportunity to come across part-time and on-campus employment prospects. j1 visa is granted for applicants who wishes to obtain practical training that is not obtainable in their country.
On the other M1 are for students who aspires to undertake non-academic or vocational programs. M1 visa holder is not permitted to work in the country.
Basic requirements of USA student visa:
- must possess a valid passport
- should be proficient in English
- must meet the health and character requirements
- must not be under any criminal records
- should the valid testament of acceptance letter from the concerned officials of the institution
Opulentus is a leading immigration consultancy that has dedicated and focused team who proffers first-rate visa and immigration services at affordable rates. Our professionals help in removing the hurdles of our potential clients and in saving their time.