Quick Enquiry

USA Visa - OpulentusK3 is a quick visa which can be used to bring a foreign-citizen spouse of a United States citizen.  It’s a non-immigrant visa to enter the United States to await approval of the immigrant visa petition. The spouse of a U.S. citizen applying for a non-immigrant K-3 visa must have an immigrant visa petition filed on his or her behalf by his or her U.S. citizen spouse and awaiting approval. K-3 visa applicants subsequently apply Form I-485, to adjust status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after approval of the petition. A K-3 applicant must reach some of the requirements of an immigrant visa. It should be remembered that under U.S. immigration law, a non-US citizen who marries a U.S. citizen outside the USA, needs to apply for the K-3 visa in the country where the marriage took place.

The First Step- Filing the Petition

The U.S. citizen sponsor must first apply through Form I-130, Petition for the Relative, with Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that serves the area where the sponsor lives. The USCIS will send a Notice of Action, Form I-797 as receipt notice to inform the sponsor that it has received the petition The Sponsor also then files Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé (e), for sponsor’s foreign-citizen spouse and stepchildren. After USCIS approves the application, they will be sent to the National Visa centre (NVC) for processing.

The Second Step-Applying for a Visa

If the NVC receives the approved I-129F petition before it receives the I-130 petition, the. NVC will then send the I-129F petition to the U.S. Consulate in the country where the marriage took place. The U.S. Embassy will give instructions for interview & digital fingerprint scans. Required Documentation
  • Completed Form DS-160, Online Non-immigrant Visa Application.
  • complete Form DS-160 and print the DS-160 confirmation page of the sponsor during the interview
  • Valid passport
  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate for the marriage to the U.S. citizen spouse
  • Divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse (if required)
  • Police certificates from your present country of residence and all countries where you have lived for 6 months or more since age 16.
  • Medical examination
  • Evidence of financial support (Form I-134, Affidavit of Support may be requested)
  • Two photographs.
Visa Fees: Non-petition-based non-immigrant visa (except E): $160.00 Petition based visa categories: $190.00 Related Links: