The USA Tourism is one of the largest industries that attracts billions of overseas and domestic explorers ever year. Tourists explore the US to visit the beauty of nature, epic history, and the home of entertainment, Hollywood.
Explorers spend more money in the United States than any other country, making the second-highest visited country after France. The discrepancy can be explained by longer stays in the US. Till 2016 end, Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States.
When we talk about US tourism, the first name strikes our mind is Increased New York city tourism.
NYC holds more than twenty-eight thousands acre of park area and fourteen miles of long sea-beaches. The famous Central Park of Manhattan is the most visited place. It is the heart of the city. Brooklyn’s Prospect Park is another attraction of the city. Meadows Corona Park of Queen is standing on 3rd position as the large park.
New York City welcomes over 50 million foreign and American tourists each year including day-trippers from country side. NYC is the best place to enjoy any type of holiday with family and friends.
- Times Square is the home of the Broadway theater district and the center of cultural venue in Midtown Manhattan. It also serves the highest rates of any tourist attraction in the world, estimated at 50 million tourists every year.
- The Circle Line XVII over the Harlem River
- The Statue of Liberty is a major tourist attraction and the signature of the United States
- Empire State Building
- Ellis Island
- Broadway theater productions
- Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Bronx Zoo
- Barclays Center
- Coney Island
- South Street Seaport
- New York Botanical Garden
- NYC is one of the major film capitals of the world. Here, tourists can visit the scenes of popular Small Screen series and movies such as Seinfeld, Friends, Sex and the City, SNL,
- For the shopping lovers Jackson Heights, Flushing, and Brighton Beach are major shopping destinations.
- NYC food is mouth watering. No one should miss the taste of hot-dogs.
: The law of New York City has made it mandatory that all guide has to be licensed by the Department of Consumer Affairs. The professional trade organization of licensed tour guides in the city is GANYC - Guides Association of New York City.